Presenting the oh so delicious Cajun Seafood Pasta. Tasty and beautiful, this dish is perfect for the whole family, date night, or that yummy seafood meal you’ve been searching for.
Cajun Seafood Pasta
2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1 tbsp Chopped Basil
1 cup Chopped Italian Parsley
2 tsp Salt
3 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 ½ tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1 cup Chopped Green Onions
12 Large Cooked Shrimp, thawed and cut in half (cut tails off as well)
½ lb Baby Scallops
8oz Package Imitation Crab Meat
½ cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
16oz Fettuccine Pasta
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta until tender.
2. While pasta is cooking, pour cream into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it barely starts boiling. Reduce heat to low and add herbs, salt, peppers, and onions. Simmer 7-8 minutes, or until sauce is thickened.
3. Stir in seafood and cook on low for another 5-7 minutes. Stir in cheeses until well blended.
4. Drain pasta. If your pasta gets done before the sauce, simply drain, pour in a large bowl, add a little olive oil, and stir together to prevent pasta from sticking together.
5. Serve sauce over noodles and a side of bread and/or a small salad.
This pasta dish is so good, you’ll be scheduling it into your next week’s meal plan after you’ve taken that first bite. I particularly enjoy this meal the night before a long run. It fuels my body just right and tastes so good. Enjoy!