Here’s another Mexican-Inspired meal that won’t bust your diet. With it’s robust flavors, this recipe is perfect for your Cinco de Mayo festivities or any other day of the year.
Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
1 tbsp Hot Pepper Sauce
5oz Container Reduced Fat Crumbled Blue Cheese (you will only need half)
2 Large Burrito Tortillas
10oz can Chunk White Chicken Breast in Water, drained
¼ cup Reduced Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
No Calorie Spray Butter
No Calorie Cooking Spray
Fat Free Sour Cream
1. In a small bowl, mix hot sauce with blue cheese (you only need half the container for 2 servings) until all cheese is coated with hot sauce.
2. Spray one side of the tortillas with spray butter (side that will be on outside) and lay flat with non sprayed side facing up. Spread cheese mixture over both tortillas.
3. In a small bowl, break chicken chunks up with a fork so all chicken is finely shredded. Split chicken evenly between both tortillas, layering on top of cheese mixture. Top chicken with mozzarella cheese.
4. Fold tortilla over to look like picture, place both on a sprayed baking sheet or stone and bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
5. Remove quesadillas and using a pizza cutter, cut each into four pieces. Top each quesadilla with a tablespoon of sour cream and salsa.