Dandelion Root Tea
There are a few things I try to make sure I do every day in regards to my diet. First, I make sure to drink at least 100 oz of water. I usually cut up a lemon and put it in my glass to give it a little flavor. Drinking this much water gives me energy because I’m well hydrated, helps my skin look moist, healthy, and young, and keeps me feeling full most of the day. Second, I try to eat ¼ cup raw almonds or an avocado. Third, I drink at least one glass of Green Tea. And Fourth, I drink at least 1-2 glasses of Dandelion Root Tea.
Dandelion Root is a great detoxifying agent that, among other things, helps cleanse the liver. This is important because every day our body encounters things that are not good for us and the liver is in charge of cleaning these things out of our system. It is an effective, natural way to cleanse our bodies.
Here are a few of the benefits that you may gain from drinking Dandelion Root Tea daily:
1. It improves digestion and aids weight loss.
2. It eases congestion of the liver.
3. It helps to purify the bladder and kidneys.
4. It reduces the risk of urinary tract infections.
5. It contains calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, vitamins B and C.
6. It helps to purify the blood, regulate blood sugar and improves blood circulation.
7. It helps to ease bloating and aching joints.
8. It helps to cure skin conditions.
This tea has a pleasant roasted taste that is sweet and slightly bitter. I put a splash of unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and a little cinnamon in mine.
Give it a try!
Pingback: What Your Liver, Uric Acid and the Dandelion have in Common | Eat and Be Healthy·